2012年8月5日 星期日

Today was the first day doing the internship Culture Center of Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in Houston. I was very excited about that. This is my first time to do the internship here. I learned lots of things from the center and officials. I understood the functions and systems of the center. I also understood the importance of the center for Taiwanese.  Culture Center of Taipei Economic and Cultural Center is a place which Taiwanese can get together to achieve the same goals.

Officials took us to visit the center. I saw lots of different symbols of different cultures thing, such as the boat of Yami Tribe, Hakka cultures, and calligraphy. The center is combined with many unique staffs. At first time, I felt walking into a museum, a very different museum. 




After finishing tour, we were going to prepared our presentation. That was the toughest thing. We spent much time to prepare that and we tried very hard that day. The topic today was "Taiwan Culture". After preparing, I saw another two groups perform very well. They also tried their best to introduce Taiwan and I learned a lot from them. Luckily, our group got the prize of " The most creative team" at the last minutes. 

Finishing the presentation, we went to one of committee's house to have dinner. We went to take boat and had karaoke. We had a very great time staying there. One of aunt taught us how to dance. I was happy that I had this chance to be with those committee. I hope that I have another chance to meet with them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言