2012年8月11日 星期六

The Sixth day of internship

8/11th is the last day of internship. We come back to Houston. We do have new homestay family. Her name is Aunt Grace and Her husband, Alex. They both are great people. They are very nice and very friendly. Their house is very beautiful. They took us to many different places and they took us to eat steak and to buy lots of foods.




After that day, we started to our last internship. We went to Taiwan Plastic Company(台塑關係企業). The company is very big and it is also bigger than our school. We saw lots of metal and factories. First above all, we visited the conference room. They showed the video of the functions and systems of this company. I understood the whole things about this company. 

After finishing lunch, the supervisor introduced the systems to us. I learnt a lot from him. After introducing, we took on the bus. We went to visited the factories one by one.  We went to the main system. We saw lots of electronic machines. After visiting those factories, we went back home. On the way, I saw the dirty ocean. I guessed that the only reason is the company. 

On the way home(僑教中心), I was sad because I was going to say goodbye to others. We took lots of pictures. Finally, I hope that I can have another chance to participate this program and meet everyone again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言